Taegro is a biofungicide, a microorganism-based fungicide for the suppression of foliar diseases in a range of crops.
Taegro is a microorganism-based fungicide, approved for use in organic systems*, formulated as a wettable powder containing 130 g/kg Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain FZB24 (13% w/w minimum of 1x1013 cfu/kg), supressing diseases on ornamental crop production, nursery fruit trees, grapevines, strawberry and other edible crops (see label and EAMU for full details) grown outdoor or under temporary/permanent protection
Defending against disease in three key ways:
- Production of antimicrobial metabolites
- Competition on leaf surfaces
- Enhanced plant resistance
Taegro must be pre-mixed thoroughly with water to assure a properly distributed suspension.
- If the pH of the water is less than 5 or greater than 8, adjust to a pH within the range 5-8 before mixing with Taegro
- It is recommended to pre-mix the required amount of Taegro in a container with 2-5 L of water
- Add half of the water required to the tank and begin agitation
- Slowly empty the pre-mix into the tank
- When the suspension is thoroughly mixed, add the remaining water
- Keep the mixture in constant agitation in the spray tank prior to application
- Apply content of entire suspension within a few hours of mixing, do not leave in direct sunlight
0.370 - 12 per crop 1 day before harvest
Cucurbits in permanent protection with full enclosure (cucumber, courgette, melon, watermelon and summer squash) 0.370 - 12 per crop 1 day before harvest Solanaceae in permanent protection with full enclosure (tomato, aubergine, pepper and chilli) 0.370 - 12 per crop 1 day before harvest Strawberry in permanent protection with full enclosure 0.370 - 12 per crop 1 day before harvest Table and wine grapes (Outdoor) 0.370 - 10 per year 1 day before harvest