Disease horticulture blogsManaging disease in professional horticulture blogs can be challenging, read through our blogs for support, advice and information to help you protect your crops.
- Disease horticulture blogs01.03.2022What fungicides control Pythium root diseases? How can I reduce the risk of damping off in propagation?
- Disease horticulture blogs02.12.2021How do I recognise Botrytis? What are the risk conditions for Botrytis?
- Disease horticulture blogs01.02.2021As well as Botrytis,
- Disease horticulture blogs05.01.2021
- Disease horticulture blogs02.12.2020
- Disease horticulture blogs17.11.2020
- Disease horticulture blogs13.08.2020Here we outline the main elements of pathogen biology that different fungicides are designed to target.
- Disease horticulture blogs03.08.2020Understanding how fungicides work – their mode of action – not only helps in the design of spray programmes when new diseases or resistant strains of pathogen appear
- Disease horticulture blogs27.07.2020Plant pathogens are just as likely to evolve resistance to fungicides as insect pests are to insecticides, and for the same reasons, which are outlined in my recent bl